There’s no official word for love, so you’ll have to get creative! Here are some phrases that you could use:
- "Losei dii yol" - you are my fire
- "Losei fahluaan do ziil" - you are the gardener of my spirit
- "Ziil los gein" - our spirits are one
- "Hi lost dii smoliin ulse" - you have my passion for eternity
- "Dii lok los hin" - my skies are yours
- "Vennel bo voth hin" - my winds flow with yours
I have began to memorize
The way your freckles
Spread across your skin
Like the constellations in the sky
The ones I stare at while I dream
Of what the future brings
And all the moments
Our bodies mold
Into nothing but heat
And a longing
For touch that means something
More than the beaten down…
i actually had this conversation today
That’s it, WE CAN ALL GO HOME NOW. There won’t ever be a better graphic that summarizes sexist double standards in today’s geek culture.
THIS IS OUR CULTURE IN A NUTSHELL.
I’m quite pleased with this.
Rapping this out loud in my empty classroom like swag.
WALK INTO THE CLUB LIKE WADDUP I AM A BIG SCOT
I’M SO PUMPED ABOUT SOME VISION THAT THE WITCHES GOT
I WILL BE THANE, SO SAYS THE PROPHECY
THAT PEOPLE LIKE “DAMN, MACBETH DESERVES GLORY”
Gained back that follower I lost.
[insert ‘guy dancing triumphantly while eating chicken.gif’ here]
This came into work today. I shortlisted it and displayed it on my cafe counter.
The back said something like “He is into BDSM. (Batman, Dragons, Star Wars, and Magic the Gathering).”
The first paragraph starts like this:“I growl with frustration at my reflection in the mirror. My hair is fifty shades of messed up. Why is it so kinky and out of control? I need to stop sleeping with it wet. As I brush my long brown hair, the girl in the mirror brown eyes too big for her, stares back at me. Wait… my eyes are blue! It dawns on me that I haven’t been looking in the mirror—I’ve been staring at a poster of Kirsten Stewart for the past five minutes. My own hair is fine.”
my own hair is fine
oh my god where can i buy this
I don’t know if you guys are aware of it but Yahoo Japan is making a program to help victims of that big earthquake in Japan that happened 3 years ago. All you have to do is to go to Yahoo website search for “3.11” (the date of the earthquake).
Each search will be…
STARKID-NERDFIGHTER’S FAVORITE BOOKS GIVEAWAY (obviously not all of them)
You’re probably thinking “If they’re you’re favorites, why give them away?” Well, I have a bad habit of buying multiples of my favorite books because I love them so damn much.
I wasn’t going to do this until I reached my next thousand followers, but I’m close so I’ll put the giveaway out there, but there won’t be a winner unless I do reach my goal.
If you win you get:
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone -JK Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets- JK Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban- JK Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire- JK Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix- JK Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince- JK Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows- JK Rowling
- Attachments- Rainbow Rowell
- Eleanor and Park- Rainbow Rowell
- Fangirl- Rainbow Rowell
- The Maze Runner- James Dashner
- The Scorch Trials- James Dashner
- Death Cure- James Dashner
- The Kill Order- James Dashner
- Ready Player One- Ernest Cline
- Divergent- Veronica Roth
- Insurgent- Veronica Roth
- Allegiant- Veronica Roth
- The Fault in our Stars- John Green
- Every Day- David Levithan
- I will add another book/series for every 5k notes
- Giveaways are to thank my followers, so you do need to be following me (I will check)
- I also want to try and keep this as fair as possible, so no contest only blogs
- Likes DO count
- You can reblog as many times as you want.
- I will ship anywhere.
- And good luck :)
Giveaway will end Saturday, April 5th, 2014 at 12:00 PM CST
You will now also win
- The Lightening Thief- Rick Riordan
- The Sea of Monsters- Rick Riordan
- The Titan’s Curse- Rick Riordan
- The Battle of the Labyrinth- Rick Riordan
- The Last Olympian- Rick Riordan
I would also like to add that if you win and you have something here, or don’t want some of it, just tell me and those books will go to a second place winner.
You will now also win
- Anna and the French Kiss- Stephanie Perkins
- Lola and the Boy Next Door- Stephanie Perkins
- Would you rather..
- Fuck, kill or marry
- This or that
- Personal questions
- Creepy anons
- Random questions
- Anonymous secrets
- Anything you want!
I’M NOT ACTUALLY EXPECTING FOR MY INBOX TO BLOW UP
BUT CAN SOMEONE ACTUALLY DO THIS PLEASE!?!?!
GUYS. DO THIS.